zondag 8 november 2015

Speechless...

 
Totally speechless I am....finding out this morning I had won Scrap around the World Challenge October
I never, ever could have imagined to win this challenge again. So I am deeply honoured. Thank you SATW and 13@rts for sponsoring the first prize!
 
I also would like to congratulate all other girls who have been featured or mentioned. But even the ones who haven't been mentioned, really made beautiful pages, I was very impressed by the high standard this month!
 
Love, Sanderijn

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Gefeliciteerd! Hij is dan ook prachtig je layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, you are the queen of layouts!! I have never done a layout before, but you are inspiring me to give it a go with your gorgeous, stunning, wonderful work!! Thanks for your sweet comment about my card and my new digs. My hubby and I actually downsized to a smaller place in order to live somewhere more beautiful, so my craft room is only about half the size it was before...but it's worth it to have such an inspirational outdoors. We were in the middle of the city before and it was just horrible! I was glad to give up some crafting space in exchange for a lake and parks all around us. Take care until next time. hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment Pamellia! I love that you now are inspired to give it a go! can't wait to see your creation, it must be gorgeous!

      Verwijderen
  3. Let op mijn woorden San. Jij wordt nog gevraagd voor het DT van SATW. Gefeliciteerd!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. helemaal gaaf. Het is ook echt een super mooie layout.
    gefeliciteerd

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen