zaterdag 12 december 2015

Layout 'Remember' for Scrap around the World

 
Here it is, my layout for the final and last challenge at Scrap around the World 
Challenge December 2015 (moodboard created by Valia Katzaki)
 
 
It is with great sadness I witnessed the writing of Helen Tilbury that Scrap around the World has come to an end...I wanted to create a tribute-layout for this month, because SATW has given me so much this year...
 
 The title is 'Remember' but it means: Always remember beautiful moments, and those moments I got here at Scrap around the World. The most sweet, talented ladies commented on my layouts, and encouraged me to develope myself as a scrapper. Thank you Helen, for the faith you have in me and the joy you gave me with your amazeballs comments! Being on the Wall of Fame at SATW is the most honourable place to be as a scrapper (in my opinion) and with a grateful heart I can say I had that honour!
 
I want to thank all the ladies form the Design Team from SATW as well, you girls gave me such lovely and kinds words, it made me blush and being humble and jump up and down from joy as well....
 
Helen, I know the reason behind your decesion and I want to give you my best. Hope you will get a lovely new home...Hugs X
 
I really will miss the beautiful moodboards from SATW. They bring out the best in me and challenge me to do my absolute best in creating a page that fits the moodboard perfectly....
 
Here are a few close up pictures...
 






 
Thanks for visiting!
 
Love, Sanderijn

30 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt schitterend! Wat een mooie uitwerking van het moodboard. Ik vind vooral de gouden accenten heel gaaf.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love how you incorporated the colours from the moodboard...that gold glitter stencilling and accents are just stunning! love it. hugs :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow dit is toch wel een hele gave layout hoor!!! Wat een super uitwerking van het laatste mood board by SATW ik vind het ook heel erg jammer dat Helen ermee gaat stoppen maar ik snap het ook wel enne weet je ze komt dichter bij ons wonen yeahh! Wat een ontzettend lieve foto heb je gebruikt en ik vind je design ook heel leuk! liefs Amy xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel voor je lieve berichtje Amy! Ja idd Helen komt lekker dichtbij wonen, hihi!

      Verwijderen
  4. So Exquisite!!! Such a delicate, yet powerful layout!! Especially love the wonderful way you did the title letters! Absolutely Beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Werkelijk prachtig, ik blijf kijken naar je technieken en details!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wat een gave layout heb je weer gemaakt. werkelijk prachtig. Ik moet via jou lezen dat scrap around the world stopt. jammer. ik heb zelf nooit meegedaan maar ik vond het super om even langs te gaan wat er allemaal voor moois werd gemaakt.
    Zo mis ik ook nog altijd two peas in a bucket. ook zo jammer.
    maar goed.
    jou lo is weer een topper.
    fijne avond

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dankjewel Thamar! Ja inderdaad Two peas, dat weet ik ook nog wel!

      Verwijderen
  7. This is breath taking! I love the composition and the colors! Everything about it is perfect! My fav by far! All the best from SATW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow !! This is gorgeous, great work !! I love everything : the background, details and photo ! All the best from SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. No words...
    Well, just one...LOVE it!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Exceptional! Your words made me cry!! I will see you on the Prima DT list one of these years of that I am sure :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Fantastic LO! I love composition and all the details! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. So delicate and beautiful layout! Thank you for playing at SATW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Gorgeous layout and gorgeous photo, what a cutie!! That little vial of gold dust half tucked away really caught my eye, I love hidden gems like that (I'm such a kid). The way you have taken those colours and put them into your page is magic m'dear. For me you are the queen of scrapbooking! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen